- Predicting Jury Behavior Through Moral Reasoning Patterns
- A Nose for Moral Behavior: How smell can directly affect thoughts and behaviors
- Jury Note-Taking and Access to Trial Transcripts During Jury Deliberation; a mixed bag...
- Jury Note-Taking and Access to Trial Transcripts During Jury Deliberations Part 2
- The Influence of 'Off-Stage' Jury Observations on Deliberation and the Spin & Theatrics Bias
- Whatever you do Avoid Round Numbers...
- Predicting Jury Behavior Through Need-for-Cognition
- Identifying and Handling the Narcissistic Witness
- Change Blindness A Scary Truth
- Part 2 of PTSD, The Permanent Life Altering Injury: Evaluation of the research